Pocket Tunes Deluxe supports playback of Audio Books from NetLibrary. If you want to transfer books from NetLibrary, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have run the English Windows Installer exe file from our site on your desktop. You can download from here if you need to http://www.pocket-tunes.com/download.html.
- Choose the CD quality file from NetLibrary, it is the only format that is allowed to be transferred to portable devices.
- Connect your Palm device to the USB and open Pocket Tunes.
- Choose Windows Media Player if a window pops up asking you to choose your media player.
- Now once Windows Media Player is open, after a short time, it should display the device in the sync window on the left side.
- Then find the Audio book you want to transfer and right click on it and choose 'Open with Windows Media Player'.t
- Once Windows Media Player opens the file, it will pop up a window saying you need to log in, clcik the Login link and enter your username and password from NetLibrary. Once you enter your login, Windows Media Player will validate it and now you can transfer to the device.
- FOR WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 10: Right click on the title and select "Add to sync list"
FOR WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 11: Click the sync tab and select "Sync now playing to Palm device: DeviceName"
- For Windows Media Player 10, go to the Sync tab and press "Start sync". Windows Media Player 11 should start syncing right after you do step 8
- Windows Media Player will transfer the file to your device and once it says complete, you should be able to play the file.
If you have any trouble with Windows Media Player recognizing your device, please see this Knowledge Base article: http://www.normsoft.com/kb/idx/19/116/article/
If you run into any difficulty, please contact Pocket Tunes support through here http://www.pocket-tunes.com/scripts/support.php